- Free Credit Report
- How to get a free credit report.
- Collection Agencies
- What to do if they contact you.
- Credit Scams
- Don’t get ripped-off by loans that you pay for, instant loan checks in the mail, and credit repair scams.
- Credit Card Disputes
- How to resolve Billing Disputes and errors with your credit card company. You can also dispute charges for Defective and Misrepresented Goods directly with the merchant.
- Review Your Credit Report and Correct Errors
- How to get your credit report, review it, and correct errors.
- Security Freezes
- A security freeze stops the major credit reporting agencies from sharing your credit information with potential creditors.
- Fraud Alerts
- A fraud alert is a warning to potential creditors that your personal identifying information has been compromised.
- Credit Denial
- What to do if you are turned down for a credit card or loan. How companies decide who to give credit to. Credit scoring systems.
- How to Improve Your Credit Record
- Improve your credit report and keep up a good credit history. Avoid credit repair scams.
- Establishing Credit
- How to get your first credit card or loan and manage credit responsibly.