- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Information on recalled consumer products, such as toys, baby furniture, child car seats, electrical appliances, tools, etc.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Promotes and protects the public health by helping safe and effective products reach the marketplace, and monitors products for continued safe use.
- U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Issues recalls of defective vehicles, odometers, tires, child safety seats. Investigates complaints of automobiles safety.
- National SAFE KIDS Campaign
- Is a national non-profit organization dedicated soley to the prevention of unintentional injury-such as child safety seats, children's toys, etc...
- Child Car Seat Safety
- Information on child safety seats including ratings, recalls and correct use.